Our entire community has been through a lot of challenges due to COVID-19. Although much of the world is starting to resume somewhat of a normal life, we want to assure you that our care for your safety and that of our team has not wavered. We have many protocols in place to make sure your visit with us is safe and comfortable.
Please review the following to prepare for your next visit to our office:
- A face covering must still be worn to enter the office as per NJ law for healthcare facilities.
- Please inform us if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Please refer to covid19.nj.gov for any travel restrictions.
- All registration forms, annual updates, consent forms, and COVID-19 screening forms will be emailed for you to complete prior to your visit to limit contact with our in-office iPads
- To maintain social distancing, please call us and wait in your car until instructed to enter the office.
- Anyone entering the practice must complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and have their temperature checked upon entry.
- You will be given a hydrogen peroxide rinse prior to starting treatment
We have always gone above and beyond the CDC and OSHA recommendations for infection control and disinfection and use only EPA registered, hospital grade disinfectants and will continue to do so
Prior to re-opening in June 2020, we installed sneeze guards, touchless soap dispensers, medical grade HEPA air purifiers, intraoral and extraoral aerosol reducing vacuums, and UV-C germicidal lights to minimize, reduce aerosols, eliminate contamination and enhance disinfection.
With much love,
Your Smile Today Team